1. Stop worrying about how much content to include or not. Feel 100% confident that you’re delivering just the right amount!
2. Learn how to break down difficult ideas into manageable bites with engaging presentations that people love to consume!
3. Avoid the “Expert’s Curse” and teach in a way that inspires people to take action rather than wondering what the heck you just said.
4. Work through the curriculum AS YOU BUILD, even if you’re trying to presell, do it live, or do it ahead of time.
5. Harvest all kinds of ideas about how to create worksheets, resources, visual aid, and other goodies that give students an incredible experience.
6. Price your course right from the get-go, including the ideal pay plan for your customers.